5-Minute Makeup School - Holiday Makeup Looks
LESSON PLAN: So here’s the plan – how to contour and highlight
I’m gonna give you suggestions for tools and products (can’t do anything without the right tools). Then comes a quick tutorial video or two (5 minutes or less). And lastly, you do the homework.
The goal of this post is to introduce or help you master a makeup technique FAST for immediate results. So you can either practice this lesson now or bookmark it for later tonight. Now you can look put together in about 5 minutes.
Now on to our lesson.
LESSON #6 – Holiday Makeup
Around the holidays it’s fun to play with different glamourous looks. So let’s learn just how to get a fabulous holiday look in minutes.
1. GET READY = Products how to contour and highlight
What products do we need?
In the following video she uses these products:
- Maybelline New York Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation in Honey Beige (Medium 4 – Airbrush Finish)
- Mary Kay Oil Mattifier (used as primer before foundation)
- WetNWild coloricon eyebrow pencil in dark brown
- MAC Studio Finish concealer in nc45
- Elf clear eyelash and brow gel
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Lorac Pro Palette (Taupe for transition color, then Sable, Gold on lid, and Expresso on lower lash line)
- WetNWild Brûlée eyeshadow for browbone highlight
- Benefit Dallas blush
- MAC Blunt Blush
- Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Tiki for highlight
- NYX Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Gold
- Stila Kajal Eye Kohl in Onyx for waterline
- Telescopic Mascara in black
- Elf Cream Eyeliner in black
- Creme 415 lashes (The band is practically invisible and so easy to apply)
- WetNWild Stoplight Red Lipstick
- Sephora Lip Lacquer in Cherry Red #33
- Model in a Bottle Setting Spray
2. SET = Here’s a STEP-BY-STEP Video
Now watch how GORGEdotORG creates a fabulous, fast, and festive look in just about 5 minutes: